We call our Managed Print Services (MPS) program the “Total Toner Solution” for good reason. Several, actually.
It’s a true cradle-to-grave® program to standardize on your consumables, printer maintenance and break/fix services, plus reporting.
Secure software monitors, reports and manages fleets of printers, copiers, fax machines and multi-function peripherals.
Residing behind your customer’s firewall, the Data Collection Agent (DCA) remotely collects, stores and analyzes your printing devices’ operating data – providing information that helps to:
- Diagnose problems before they occur
- Identify overworked or under-utilized devices
- Manage supply inventories and costs
- Painlessly right-size your printing fleet by boosting efficiencies and cutting output costs
How to optimize? Customize.
No two MPS programs are alike, so we customize a solution around your unique business needs. And while no two Managed Print Service programs are the same, the results are: a lifecycle management system offering considerable cost savings.
All on-site technicians provide printer-related services, including:
- Remote Monitoring
- Toner Valet: Cartridge Installations
- Consumable Inventory Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Warranty Service
- Proactive Replacement of Hardware
- End of Life Management